Electric Grease Pump
The GreaseMinder Classic system efficiently distributes oil or grease to lubricate machine friction points. With divider blocks ranging from 3 to 24 outlets, it guarantees a correct discharge for each point. It is ideal for automatic grease lubrication in industrial machines and serves as a reliable chassis lubrication pump for various vehicles. With our progressive dividers, you can automate the centralization of over three hundred greasing points using just one grease pump.
Built for Durability
Designed to resist harsh job-site environments: dirt & debris, all temperatures, and vibrations.
The internal pumping elements are cam driven, unlike a spring design in most competing models.
Enhance your operation and grease with ease:
- Dependable system designed to resist harsh jobsite environments
- Extends equipment life with automatic lubrication to all desired zerks
- Lengthens time between maintenance intervals; labor cost savings
- Prevent corrosion, friction and rust by adding a protective layer of grease
- Supported by our world class customer service and sales support
- Can be configured for oil or grease.
- Operates intermittently or continuously, providing tailored lubrication cycles.
- Powered by an electric motor, the internal rotating cam can actuate up to three pump elements, each equipped with a relief valve for system protection.
- Pumping elements are Cam Driven, unlike a spring design used by most competitors
- Made with non-corrosive materials, better than powder coated aluminum
- Pump comes standard with the Low
- Level Indicator Switch
- In conjunction with ILC DPA, DPM or
- DPX progressive dividers, more than three hundred greasing points can be automatically centralized from just a single grease pump.
- The direct mounted electric gear motor drives an internal rotating cam controlling up to three externally mounted pump elements
- Each element has a max operating pressure of 250 bar, can dispense up to 2.88 cc/minute
- Hard nylon/fiberglass cover protects the gear motor with protection rating IP-66