The Diamondback Sleeve offers line-of-sight operator protection from hydraulic hose failure. Often used in construction applications, Diamondback is made from a proprietary engineered fiber woven tightly and heat-treated, which shrinks the sleeve to the finished dimension. The Diamondback Sleeve meets the EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as well as the NSW "Guideline for Fluid Power System Safety at Mines."
Key features and benefits:
- Made from densely twisted polyimide nylon 6 yarn.
- 50 percent less bulky than Cordura.
- Tight, smooth surface contains oil spillage from pin hole leaks and resists wear.
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) approved.
- Meets EN982 ISO norm 833 EN 414 specifications.
- Meets abrasion standard ISO 6945.
- Meets conductivity standard ISO 8031.
- UV, abrasion, and wear resistant.
- Sleeve dispensers available.
Contact Suburban Manufacturing for more details on the Diamondback Sleeve.