In additional to the standard 300/600D Black Polyester sleeve characteristics, the Radiant Shield liner offers thermal properties engineered to meet application needs when working in extreme cold and/or abrasive environments.
- Material: 600 Denier material with PVC Coating. Meets MIL-C-83489, FED-STD-191A, MIL-STD-810F
- Temperature Range: 0°F (-17°C) to +200°F (93°C)
- Abrasion Resistance: Fair; Lightweight
- Puncture/Tear: Fair
- UV Protection: Good; meets EN13758-1, top rating of 80 New - non coated side
- Chemicals: Very good resistance to water, petroleum products, and detergents
- Wicking: Excellent
- Welding Sparks/Spall: NOT Recommended
Contact us today for further information.