Whether supplying air to your entire facility or isolating a specific tool or application, Ultra Series regenerative drying systems provide world class Tsunami clean air technology at an affordable price. Complete with pre-filters, programmable logic controller (PLC), and automatic drains.
Key features and benefits:
- Provides ultra low dew points, down to -80°F.
- Low relative humidity, down to .01% RH.
- Dual inlet and outlet ports, installation versatility.
- Auxiliary port allows for filtered but not dried air downstream.
- Cartridge style regeneration orifices.
- Less parts, more reliable, and easy to service.
- Waterborne ready.
- Factory expandable.
- Made in America.
Dryer flow rates based on 100°F at 175 PSI an outlet pressure of 100 PSI* *minimum inlet pressure 80 PSI
Lower inlet pressure and higher temperatures affect the performance and quality of the downstream air
Contact us for more information.