The Tsunami Water Separator is a high quality filtration product that removes dirt, particulate, and water from compressed air systems. Machined from 6061 aluminum alloy and anodized for maximum corrosion resistance, our filters prevent rust from forming inside the housings unlike filters manufactured out of die cast materials. The Tsunami Water Separator uses a unique up-flow gravity separation process to remove water droplets and aerosols from the air before being discharged through an automatic drain.
Key features and benefits:
- Guaranteed point-of-use protection for air tools and pneumatic equipment.
- Machined from 6061 aircraft aluminum.
- Minimal maintenance required with easy-to-service float drain.
- Removes large amounts of moisture (up to one quart of water or oil per minute).
- Filters particulate down to 10 micron.
- Available for systems with a flow rating from 20 to 800 CFM.
- Made in America.
Contact us to learn more about Tsunami Water Separators.