PIN HOLE, BURST PROTECTION & ABRASION PROTECTION
The Diamondback PRO Sleeves offer dual uses by providing line-of-sight operator protection from hydraulic hose failure and abrasion resistance. Often used in construction applications, Diamondback is made from a proprietary engineered fiber woven tightly and heat-treated, which shrinks the sleeve to the finished dimension. The Diamondback Sleeve meets the EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as well as the NSW "Guideline for Fluid Power System Safety at Mines."
Key features and benefits:
- Tested over 1.7 million abrasion cycles (ISO 6945).
- Meets "Line of Sight" operator protection specification EN982, ISO Norm 833, EN414, ISO Regulation 3457:2003(9.1).
- Pinhole protection tested to 4,000 PSI. Burst protection Tested to 12,000 PSI.
- Made from densely twisted polyimide nylon 6 yarn. 50% less bulky thank Cordura.
- Tight, smooth surface contains oil spillage from pin hole leaks.
- Reduces sleeve installation by up to 90% (PRO version only).
- Mine safety and Health Administration (MSHA) approved.
- Meets conductivity standard ISO 8031.
- Unmatched UV Protection.
- Sleeve dispensers available.
Contact Suburban Manufacturing for more details on the Diamondback Sleeve.