Standard Abrasion Protection
The Ballistic Nylon Sidewinder Sleeve can be used to bundle cables and protect industrial hoses and hydraulic cylinders from abrasion. The 1050B, ideal for general purpose application, is widely used in agriculture, construction, oil, gas, forestry, and mining applications and on CE approved equipment to protect operators in case of hydraulic hose failure.
Key features and benefits:
- Made of Mil-Spec 1050 ballistic nylon fabric with 0.002” (1.7 mil) urethane coating.
- Sheds surface moisture: water and oil resistant.
- UV protected: meets EN13758-1 with a max rating of 80 UPF new/dry.
- Withstands temperatures of -60°F (-51°C) to +250°F (121°C).
- Puncture, tear, and abrasion resistant (tested to ISO 6945 specifications).
- Made in America.
Contact us to learn more about the 1050 Ballistic Nylon sleeve.