In additional to the standard 5601 sleeve characteristics, the Radiant Liner offers thermal properties engineered to meet application needs when working in extreme cold and/or abrasive environments.
- Material: 1000 Denier Cordura (10.5 oz.), with 5 mil urethane coating.
- Temperature Range: -60°F (-51°C) to +200°F (93°C)
- Abrasion Resistance: Excellent; tested to ISO 6945 Specifications
- Puncture/Tear: Very good; resists tearing
- UV Protection: Excellent; meets EN13758-1, max rating of 80 new/dry
- Chemicals: Very good resistance to water and petroleum
- Wicking: Excellent resistance
- Meets MIL-C-83489, FED-STD-191A, MIL-STD-810F
Contact Suburban Manufacturing for more information today.