MICRO CINCH STRAPS
alternative to zip ties
Micro Straps are designed to bundle wires, cables, and cords. Built on a molded hook and loop backing, Micro Straps can be quickly installed and trimmed to length. The reusable, high tenacity Python Hook & Loop™ is capable of carrying a stationary load of up to 45 pounds. Micro Straps are available in both cinch and hanging models to accommodate an array of applications, from service truck electronics to packaging machinery, conveying equipment, automation, pneumatics, and electronics.
- Polymide backing with molded hook and loop design.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Hanging straps with locking spurs support the bundle during assembly and can be trimmed to fit once completed.
- Non-evasive, low-profile design eliminates injuries and prevents potential worker compensation claims.
- “One part system” design eliminates the need for nylon ties, rubber coated loop clamps, and other discretionary fasteners.